15-Dec-2018 to 23-Dec-2018
(Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday start from 2PM to 5PM. Sunday start from 9AM to 12PM and 2PM to 5PM)
After this course, you will be able to discover security vulnerabilities across an entire network, by using network hacking techniques and vulnerability scanning. You will be able to architect your network for maximum security and prevent local and remote attacks. We also cover the use of custom router firmware to provide you with better network security services. Feeling confident with your own small and medium Business network and courage to learn more about Information Security and related field.
Students who in IT field , IT technical Support , Network Admin, Who looking for something helpful to secured small business network
Students should have their own laptop
21No. 229E1, Str. 182, Teuk Laak II (12157), Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.
Part I Securing What's Yours
- 1 - Username & Password
- 2 - Users Level and Group
- 3 - Access Controls
- 4 - WIFI & LAN isolation
- 5 - Services & Port Hardening
- 6 - Preventing Bruteforce Attack
- 7 - Securing Your Hotspot
PartII - Knowing Attack Impact Worthing the Solutions
- 1- Bruteforcing Attack Using Hydra & Medusa and Ncrack Against SSH, Telnet & FTP
- 2 - FTP Denial Of Service Attack
- 3 - Syn_Flood Denial Of Service
Part III Benus Basic Wireless Security
- 1 - Wireless Achitecture
- 2 - Difference Type Of Wireless Card Mode
- 3 - Fooling Turtle WIFI
What Will I Learn?
- Some useful practical skill-set in assuring network security against common threats including - advanced hackers, trackers, exploit kits.
- Became your own Network Security Tester and start your own Best practice in use
- Get started with world useful OS (Kali Linux)
- Make your Mikrotik Router board ready for the world of cyber attack
- Basic Wireless Security knowledge.
- Basic Wireshark Monitoring Wireless Traffic
- Understanding Wireless Network Architecture
- Understanding hotspot Security
- Understanding hiding Wireless Network SSID